Founded in 2000, Synology is dedicated to develop high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly NAS servers. Their goal is to deliver agile and cost-effective solutions, solid customer service, and ultimately to ensure individuals and business the versatility of choices.
Synology provides an affordable way to centralize data storage, simplify data backup, share and sync files across different platforms, and access data on-the-go. The “5S” serve as the pillars to Synology's core values which are realized in products, features, and the direction they head.
- Efficient Storage: Storage made efficient, instant, and widely accessible.
- Unified Storage: Unified storage available to all, and suitable for all-purpose.
- Accessible Storage: Storage accessible through variant channels.
- Sync & update: Obtain hassle-free file accessibility across IT devices.
- Stay in-sync: Maintain up-to-date communication with family, friends, colleagues, and others.
- Share socially: Interact, communicate, and strengthen ties of friendship, family ring, and all form of relationships.
- Share as one: Consolidate, converge, and unify services onto one location. Max resource utilization through sharing it among different services.
- Total security: Equip security measures to prevent potential threat on data integrity.
- Hands-on security: Provide hassle-free security settings that can be understood and configured by all.
- Quality Service: Provide precise, professional, and timely support to customers at all times.